QUANTUM WATER PURIFICATION
Shungite is 100% naturally occurring in the environment it purifies water the way Mother Nature intended, neutralizing impurities. It is highly absorbent, enough to effectively remove contaminants from water.
Shungite has numerous physical effects, it acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy, anti-oxidant, absorbent of negative substances from the environment. All these effects are most effective when drinking Shungite water, even in small amounts.
- When consumed in large quantities use dolomite or quartz to improve alkalinity
SHUNGITE WATER INSTRUCTIONS
You can make Shungite water following these instructions:
1. Submerge Shungite in boiling water for 10 minutes to sterilize it and thoroughly rinse
2. Place the well-rinsed Shungite in a 2L glass or ceramic container (not plastic or metal)
3. use 1 L of water for every 100 grams of regular Shungite
4. Let it rest for 6 hours, then the water will be ready to use.
- Clean your Shungite every 2 months, dry them in the sunlight
- Replace your stones every 6 months
Our Shungite is 100% Authentic. However, many of you want to test it, you can do this with an electricity test.
A special feature of all Shungite stones is the electrical conductivity, which is not typical for rocks. In short, you only need a battery, a light bulb and two wires. Then you have to make an electrical power line from the battery to the light bulb. One wire should be connected to the battery and the other to the light bulb. Now you should place your Shungite product between them. If Shungite is real, the bulb will light up.
TYPES OF SHUNGITE
Elite Noble Type I
- Contains between 95% to 100% carbon
- Purest type of Shungite
- Too fragile to be shaped
Regular Shungite Type II
- Contains between 30% to 80% carbon
- All shaped objects like pyramids or jewelry are made of Regular Shungite.
- There are many other types of Shungite with less carbon content, which is why Type I and II are the ones used for personal and home protection
Shungite is an ancient rock formation, a natural mineral of unusual composition and structure. It has unique properties and it is extracted in the Zazhoginsky deposit in Karelia, Russia.
People in the region have always used Shungite in their water and seen its benefits for centuries without fully understanding the reason why.
Science of Shungite
Shungite is 30 times more effective than carbon in removing harmful substances from water. This includes substances such as heavy metals and other contaminants often found in drinking water.
Another exciting discovery about Shungite in recent years was that it contains pure carbon atoms called "fullerenes", these are soccer ball like molecules that give this stone its absorbing, neutralizing, antioxidant and purifying properties. These unique molecules are also what scientists believe give Shungite the ability to protect from EMF radiation.